75th Birthday of Israel Community Mission
NEXT YEAR IN ISRAEL
Join the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles and San Francisco’s Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund for an unforgettable journey to celebrate Israel’s birthday while forming connections that will last a lifetime. Travel with us April 17-24, 2023, for a community wide travel experience to Jerusalem, the north of Israel, and Tel Aviv.
We hope to see you there,
Chair, 75th Birthday of Israel Community Mission
EVERYTHING YOU NEED KNOW
LAND COSTS START AT $5,999 PER PERSON, BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
Limited young adult subsidies available between the ages of 25-40 – please email Israel75@JewishLA.org
From exciting excursions and tours, to community-building activities, your days will be packed with fun, learning, and exploration.
AT A GLANCE
- 2 nights in Jerusalem
- 2 nights in the North of Israel, a land of immense natural beauty with tremendous historic and religious significance
- 3 nights in Tel Aviv
- Option to choose your own adventure during the trip (different tracks for First Timers making their first trip to Israel or Seasoned Pros who have previously visited)
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- A unique and incredibly special Shabbat experience
- Experience the critical work of Federation partners
- Engage in geopolitical conversations with experts
- Learn about Israel’s security protocols, both within the country and on her borders
- Eat, drink, and relish Israel’s amazing cuisine at restaurants, food markets, and wineries
- Participate in breathtaking and adventurous optional hikes to explore Israel’s beauty
- Hear from speakers and guests who will inspire and amaze
Below is a sneak peek of the plans for our trip. Please note: these are preliminary details and are subject to change.
APRIL 24TH — APRIL 26TH
After eight amazing days, our formal trip concludes, but that doesn’t mean the celebration is over! All trip participants have the unique opportunity to extend the trip through April 26. You can either join the General Assembly, organized by Jewish Federations of North America, and celebrate Yom Ha’atzmaut with Jewish community leaders from across North America OR continue to tour Israel on your own and see parts of the region we weren’t able to experience together during our week-long mission.
- Pricing includes hotel and ground costs, and is per person based on double occupancy. There is an additional charge for single occupancy rooms.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is due upon registration.
- Registration closes November 1, 2022.
- Limited subsidies are available for young adults between the ages of 25-40. To find out more, please email Israel75@JewishLA.org.
- To pay by check, please reach out to Israel75@JewishLA.org.
- Take advantage of early-bird pricing when you complete your registration by September 30th. You must pay both the deposit and the remaining balance to lock in the early bird discount.
Booking your Flight
- You will be responsible for booking and purchasing your own flight.
- The mission begins the afternoon of April 17th.
- If you need help booking flights, please reach out to our travel partners at World Express Travel, 818-654-2880.
- We will ask for your flight information at registration.
5-star hotel experience
Includes stays at the Orient Hotel in Jerusalem, Galei Kinneret Hotel in Tiberias, and Kempinski Hotel in Tel Aviv.
$6,999 per person
$9,499 per person
Standard hotel experience
Includes stays at the Dan Panorama Hotel in Jerusalem, Hagoshrim Hotel in Galilee, and Herods Hotel in Tel Aviv.
$5,499 per person
$7,099 per person
- Hotel accommodation
- Touring in a coach bus (with AC and WiFi)
- Licensed English-speaking tour guides
- Daily breakfast and most meals — all meals will be Kosher
- Mission celebration in the North
- Airport assistance, transfers, and porterage (on trip dates)
- All entrance fees, tracks, speakers, and site visits (as per itinerary)
what’s not included
- Airfare and incidental travel services
- Pre- and post-trip arrangements
- Travel insurance is required and can be purchased here
- COVID-related expenses, including (but not limited to) medical care, quarantine requirements, and testing
- VAT at hotels for Israeli passport/ID holders
- Some meals
HOTEL PRICING FOR OPTIONAL EXTENSION
Prices are in addition to the trip packages above and are based on double occupancy. There is an additional charge for single occupancy rooms.
5-Star Hotel Experience
Double Occupancy: $1,999 per person
Single Occupancy: $2,999 per person
Standard Hotel Experience
Double Occupancy: $1,599 per person
Single Occupancy: $2,099 per person
Things happen, and we understand if you must cancel. Please review the cancellation policy below.
The $500 deposit is non-refundable.
So… What’s Next?
Ready to begin the registration process? Here is what to expect.
Step One: First, you will pay your deposit. Click the “Register Now” button to begin.
Step Two: Once you pay the deposit, you will receive a link to finish the registration process. Each traveler must register independently.
Things to know:
- The registration process will take about 15 minutes to complete.
- Upon completion, someone from our team will reach out to accept payment information and issue an invoice.
- Proof of Covid vaccination and passport are required to complete the registration process.
- We will also ask for your flight information. This information is NOT required to complete registration and can be provided later. You will have the opportunity to provide this information later if you have not yet made travel arrangements.
- Register by September 30th to lock in early-bird pricing. You must pay both the deposit and the remaining balance to receive the early-bird discount.