POSITION: Campaign Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Donor Experience
SALARY: $43,252 to $63,611
The Campaign Assistant, using independent judgment to set priorities, and adjusting as necessary to assure divisional deadlines and goals are met, provides accurate, timely and effective assistant functions for assigned Donor Experience Department division and professionals.
- Have daily contact with donors including front desk support and trouble shooting.
- Handle incoming/outgoing phone calls.
- Manage donor correspondence related to membership, tributes and related invoices
- Take RSVPs and track registration in donor database for multiple events.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to support all aspects of major events as assigned.
- Set up meetings, phone sessions, and events.
- Manage multiple functions in donor date base (DRIVE) including: maintaining accurate donor files, event registration and batching, seating, produce reports.
- Track and process event sponsorships and tribute ads for event journals as applicable.
- Follow up with vendors for contracts and countersignatures.
- Filling out pledge cards with accurate donor information, appeal and designation.
- Pledge and payment batching.
- Update calendars, general Campaign administration and pitches in to help on the floor.
- Evaluate workload determining best procedure to follow.
Be available to supervisor for additional assignments, as required, including assisting with the Campaign.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Business degree or four years of high level administrative experience in an automated environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, to exercise judgment and to assume responsibility for multiple projects.
- Good administrative and mathematical skills.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, highly motivated.
- Thorough knowledge of business English and grammar, excellent written/verbal communication.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong background with automated systems and standard software.
- MS Office (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel) required.
- A hybrid work model will be implemented for certain positions during transition back to worksite(s). This position must report to worksite on non-remote workdays, as determined by the Federation. Once the transition is complete, this position will be expected to perform work on site.
- All staff and building occupants must be fully vaccinated and proof of vaccination status will be required. Please disclose if accommodation to the Federation’s vaccination policy is sought for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@JewishLA.org with the job title in the subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@JewishLA.org with the job title in the Subject line.