The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles’ Community Leadership Institute (CLI) is a competitive 15-month program. CLI provides young adults (ages 25-40) robust skill-building opportunities and meaningful connections. CLI participants learn to leverage their motivation and passion to lead the future of our Jewish community.
Paired with seasoned mentors, participants attend an opening retreat and monthly sessions, travel to Israel for an unforgettable 10-day experience, and collaborate on group projects. CLIers graduate with a deepened understanding of and connection to the local and global Jewish community.
THE PROGRAM’S CORE COMPONENTS INCLUDE:
- Opening Retreat in September
- Group Projects
- 10-Day Leadership Experience in Israel
- Special events
- Monthly sessions, for example:
- The Art of Making an Ask
- Presentation & Public Speaking
- Skills to Lead & Motivate
- Nonprofit Leadership Training
- Collaborative Decision Making
- Budgeting and finance
- Board development and governance