We stood strong and answered the call and now we are asking you to do the same.
Your gift is our greatest strength and we’ve never needed to be stronger.
Throughout the pandemic, we have kept our community safe and have been on the front lines of fighting antisemitism.
- 2,156 staff in 64 schools across L.A. have been trained by our Community Security Initiative (CSI) to respond to anticipate and protect against potential threats.
- CSI supplied 976 classrooms with emergency response bags containing resources to protect students in case of an attack.
- We have conducted over 400 site visits at Jewish institutions across L.A. to perform vulnerability assessments and provide guidance and resources to protect the community from harm.
- 31 guardsat Jewish institutions have been trained to keep our community safe from hate.
We have made sure our most vulnerable had food on their tables.
- 50,000 Jews in L.A. are food insecure.
- 1,400 Jewish college students and young adults received $250 WellFed grocery store gift cards.
We have addressed our community’s growing mental health crisis.
- 1,842 individuals in the community have received counseling services through our Ezra Network.
- In partnership with Los Angeles Jewish Teen Initiative, teens and their parents attended wellness workshops that addressed mental health challenges and provided guidance.
We deepened our commitment to caring for our cherished Holocaust survivors and frail elderly.
- We provided 620 survivors with 405,000 hours of in-home care.
- Our Senior Nutrition Program fed 300,000 meals to 1,500 frail elderly.
Please make your gift.