This summer, gain real work experience and earn a paycheck!Apply now! Applications and References are due by Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 by 5pm.
Open to current high school sophomores and juniors,
participants of this program will:
- Contribute to organizations that support and impact our community
- Gain valuable insight from knowledgeable, experienced professionals
- Make lasting friendships with like-minded teens
- Build a foundation for a future career
- January 17, 2017 – Applications due
- February through March 2017 – Group interviews at The Jewish Federation
- April 2017 – Announcement of accepted interns
Program Dates: June 15-July 14, 2017
Contact Jessica Green, Director, LA Jewish Teen Initiative at JGreen@JewishLA.org or (323) 761-8343 with any questions.
A program of the L.A. Jewish Teen Initiative, co-funded by the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles and the Jim Joseph Foundation with seed funding provided by the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles. Special thanks to Dahlia and Art Bilger, initiators and funders of our Community Internship Program.