Do you have an innovative, exciting idea?
We have an opportunity for you!
How might you:
- Make a difference on an issue you are passionate about?
- Impact a community you care about?
- Connect with other Jewish teens working on transformative projects in your community?
If you have a unique idea about how to change our world for the better, APPLY NOW! Our Federation’s Los Angeles Jewish Teen Initiative values how a teen’s passion, talent, and creativity can help shape a community. Our Julie Beren Platt Teen Innovation Grants Program allows for all of this and more by encouraging you to take a risk, experiment, and explore something you care about.
WHAT A JULIE BEREN PLATT TEEN INNOVATION GRANT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Funds: This program offers awards up to $1,500 to empower you to play an active role in turning your idea into reality.
- Mentorship: You will be paired with a mentor who acts as a thought partner and can offer guidance as you work toward new goals.
- Support & Inspiration: You will participate in five workshops during this six-month program. Our workshops will give you the opportunity to learn and collaborate with other innovative teens and professionals in our community, inspiring you as you develop your project. We’ll end with our inspiring showcase in May — highlighting each project.
Interested in becoming a mentor for our teens? You can learn about this rewarding opportunity by checking out our mentor one-sheet and qualifications info here.
For information about the 2021-22 program, email
If you have further questions, please contact: