Imagine you have an opportunity to do something innovative and exciting…
- What would you do? Where would you start?
- How might you make a difference on an issue you are passionate about?
- How might you impact a community you care about?
Now, as COVID-19 has changed the world around us, we need YOU to change our world for the better! Our Federation’s Los Angeles Jewish Teen Initiative values how a teen’s passion, talent, and creativity can help shape a community. The Julie Beren Platt Teen Innovation Grants Program allows for all of this and more by encouraging you to take a risk, experiment, and explore something you care about.
WHAT A JULIE BEREN PLATT TEEN INNOVATION GRANT CAN OFFER YOU
- Funds: This program offers awards up to $1,500 to empower you to play an active role in turning your idea into reality.
- Mentorship: You will be paired with a mentor who acts as a thought partner and can offer guidance as you work toward new goals.
- Support & Inspiration: You will participate in three workshops during this 6-month program. Our workshops will give you the opportunity to learn, collaborate with other innovative teens, and inspire you as you develop your project.
Applications for the 2021 program are now open.
For more information, email LAJTI@JewishLA.org
If you have further questions, please contact: